Environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters have become a strategic priority for companies, while at the same time regulation has become increasingly complex. We help clients successfully navigating the multidimensional and complex ESG landscape.
Pestalozzi covers the whole range of ESG matters such as the increasingly complex regulatory playing field, ESG due diligence, sustainable finance, employee benefits, corporate governance and green taxation.
Our team provides advice and solutions that are tailored to your ESG priorities. Beyond a mere legal approach, we in particular support you with the implementation of ESG into your business processes – from strategic planning to daily business operations.
Our interdisciplinary team, compromising of experts with various backgrounds and expertise, applies an integrated approach to meet your ESG needs.
We represent and advise Swiss and foreign clients on a broad range of ESG matters, including:
- Advice on non-financial due diligence, transparency and reporting obligations
- Compliance with ESG regulations (in particular concerning board oversight of regulatory, compliance and risk management)
- Activist shareholders
- ESG due diligence
- Emissions trading
- Issuance and structuring of sustainable bonds (green bonds)
- Financial regulation
- Equal pay
- Workplace conditions
- Remuneration structures (management and employees)
- Cyber security and data protection
- Sustainability and competition law
- Greenwashing claims/unfair competition
- Green taxation
- ESG disputes