Pestalozzi Attorneys at Law Ltd., Feldeggstrasse 4, 8008 Zurich.
- Some of the personal data is provided to us when you or other data subjects contact us via email or telephone and request our services. This concerns, for example, name and contact details, as well as information about the data subject's role in the company or organisation for which you or the data subject works, or on whose behalf you or they are contacting us. Also, we process personal data that we receive in our correspondence with third parties (namely clients, counterparties, authorities, courts, and their employees or other contact persons) in the context of the mandate relationship (e.g. name, contact data, date of birth, information on the employment relationship, but also, depending on the mandate, for example, income information, family circumstances or state of health). In addition, we collect some personal data ourselves, e.g. from public registers or websites.
- We process the aforementioned types of personal data primarily in order to provide, document and bill our legal services. Accordingly, processing is performed in particular to ensure proper communication, the initiation and conclusion of contracts, the administration and settlement of contracts as well as compliance with laws, directives and recommendations of authorities as well as internal regulations.
- In addition, we process certain contact information of our clients, their employees, or other contacts for marketing purposes in order to provide information about publications, events, news, services or products that may be of interest.
- Personal data in our sphere of responsibility is processed in Switzerland. However, we may transfer the personal data to recipients (namely clients, counterparties or authorities) who process personal data in other countries, including countries that do not ensure a level of data protection comparable to Swiss law. The latter, we will only do based on consent or so-called standard contractual clauses (based on the templates adopted by the European Commission with their adaptations to Swiss law), or if necessary for the performance of a contract or the enforcement of legal claims.
- As part of the provision of our services, we use external IT service providers and cloud providers with servers located in Switzerland. We use certain IT services as well as means of communication that may be associated with data security risks (e.g. e-mail, video conferencing). It is up to you to inform us about requests for special security measures.
- Data subjects have, in particular, the right to obtain information on personal data stored about them as well as the purpose of the data processing, the right to correction as well as to deletion or restriction of the processing of their personal data, the right to object to data processing, the right to seek relief from a competent supervisory authority and the right to data transmission/transfer. However, please note that conditions and exceptions may apply to the exercise of these rights. To the extent permitted or required by law, we may limit or deny requests to exercise these rights, for example, to protect third parties or trade secrets. As such, we may or must retain or otherwise continue to process personal data despite a request to delete the personal data or restrict processing based on legal obligations.
- If you have any questions or if you or your employees or other contact persons wish to exercise your or their data protection rights, please contact us at email@example.com or write to Pestalozzi Attorney at Law Ltd., Datenschutz, Feldeggstrasse 4, 8008 Zurich.