The Competition & Trade practice group provides Swiss and international clients in all industries with a full range of legal advice related to Swiss and European competition law as well as trade regulation-related issues (WTO, customs, registrations).
Since the inception of competition law regulation, we have built up considerable expertise in assisting our clients with complex issues such as antitrust matters, competition, and trade. We are acutely aware that these areas play a critical role in today’s global business environment and often represent high stakes for our clients.
We represent and advise Swiss and foreign clients on a broad range of issues, including:
- merger notifications
- leniency applications
- cartel investigations and other administrative proceedings (abuse of dominance, price surveillance authority, etc.)
- compliance programs, dawn raid manuals and internal investigations
- assistance with dawn raids
- selective distribution, wholesale and retail distribution systems
- sector specific regulation
- free trade agreements, customs, import/export regulation
- anti-dumping, state aid, and WTO
We can draw on an extensive network of lawyers in other jurisdictions, with whom we work seamlessly in multijurisdictional matters. Our team includes highly experienced practitioners with long-term expertise in various industries. Leading Surveys, among others Chambers Europe, regularly cite our competition services as recommended practice.