In an increasingly regulated business environment, compliance – and, in particular, compliance management – is assuming greater importance for companies at both national and international level. Clients who work with us can count on professional legal support on all corporate, financial service and tax compliance matters, risk management issues and investigations, especially when these involve white-collar irregularities.
We enable our clients to meet regulatory legal requirements by testing the relevant compliance programs and advising them on best-practice compliance structures and processes. We are at your side if you have to deal with a regulatory problem or if you are subject to investigation. We also provide support in crisis situations and risk training.
We have a team of experienced lawyers who offer advice on a full spectrum of legal, compliance-related matters. Our services include, among others, assistance with:
- Corporate compliance, extending to corporate transactions, corporate law and preventative compliance systems (including corporate governance and internal control system), directors’ liability, internal and regulatory investigations (both national and cross-border), and employment law
- Anti-corruption and anti-money laundering compliance including governance and compliance programs
- Anti-trust and competition law compliance, including assistance with dawn raids and the management of leniency applications
- Financial market issues, including dawn raids, financial market regulation, stock exchange offences (insider trading and market manipulation) and stock exchange disclosure duties (disclosure of shareholdings and disclosure of price-sensitive information)
- Data protection compliance, including data transfers, as well as blocking statutes and whistleblowing programs
- Real Estate compliance, including environmental law compliance
- Legal issues abroad, covering foreign real estate investments, international legal and administrative assistance
- Cross-sectional standards, combining the compliance expertise from our various practice areas (e.g. financial services, tax, IP&TMT, competition & trade, corporate M&A or employment) to offer integrated compliance solutions.
We also offer advice on a broad range of other issues, such as environmental law, lawful interception, public procurement, trade controls and economic sanctions, and tax.