Pestalozzi recommended in 20 practice areas in the 2023 edition of The Legal 500
The Legal 500 has published its rankings of the world's leading law firms and lawyers.
Pestalozzi has been recognized in 20 practice areas in the Legal 500 EMEA 2023 guide. A total of 47 lawyers are mentioned by name in Legal 500 EMEA commentary for their standout contribution to respective practices.
Pestalozzi has been recommended for their expertise in the 2023 edition of The Legal 500 in Banking and Finance: Zurich & Geneva, Capital Markets, Commercial, Corporate and M&A, Competition, Data Privacy and Data Protection, Dispute Resolution: Litigation & Arbitration, Employment, Fintech, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Insolvency and Corporate Recovery, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Leading Firms: German-Speaking & French-Speaking Switzerland, Private Client, Real Estate and Construction, Tax and TMT.
Special congratulations to the following Pestalozzi partners who have been recognized by The Legal 500 EMEA for their expertise and excellence:
- Christophe Emonet (Dispute Resolution: Litigation)
- Andrea Huber (Banking and Finance: Zurich)
- Laurent Killias (Dispute Resolution: Arbitration)
- Michael Kramer (Dispute Resolution: Arbitration & Litigation)
- Christoph Lang (Commercial, Corporate and M&A)
- Sébastien Roy (Banking and Finance: Geneva)
- Oliver Widmer (Banking and Finance: Zurich)
Next Generation Partners
- Ludivine Boisard (Banking and Finance: Geneva)
- Lara Dorigo (Intellectual Property)
- Alexandra C. Johnson (Dispute Resolution: Arbitration)
- Lukas Rusch (Dispute Resolution: Arbitration)
- Jonas Sigrist (Tax)
Rising Stars Lawyers
- Manu Ferro (Banking and Finance: Zurich)
- Andreas Lienhard (Employment)
- Florian Schnyder (Commercial, Corporate and M&A)
Find the complete The Legal 500 rankings here.
The Legal 500 has been analyzing the capabilities of law firms in over 150 jurisdictions across the world. Their research is based on feedback from 300,000 buyers of legal services, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers.