Tobias Christen is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation & Arbitration group in Zurich. His main areas of practice are commercial litigation and arbitration, debt enforcement and contract law.
Tobias Christen graduated from the University of Lucerne (Master of Law in 2015 and Bachelor of Law in 2013). During his studies, he gained work experience as a trainee at a major Swiss business law firm and spent semesters abroad at the University of Copenhagen and at the University of Texas at Austin. Subsequently, he worked as a junior associate with a law firm in Lucerne and as trainee at the district court of Hochdorf, Lucerne. After his admission to the bar in 2017, he joined Pestalozzi as an associate.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- District court of Hochdorf, Lucerne: Trainee
- University of Lucerne: Master of Law
- University of Texas at Austin: Exchange Semester
- Junior associate at a law firm in Lucerne
- University of Copenhagen: Exchange Semester
- Internship in major business law firm in Zurich
- University of Lucerne: Bachelor of Law
German, English, Danish
Expertise & IndustriesLitigation & Arbitration
- ALUMNI Organisation at the University of Lucerne