Nils Harbeke is head of Pestalozzi's Tax Practice Group. Nils Harbeke has a particular strength in cross-border tax work and tax work for international clients, both inbound and outbound. Prior to becoming a partner with Pestalozzi, Nils Harbeke led a team of tax advisors at PwC.
Nils Harbeke is co-chair of the Tax Chapter of the Zurich Bar Association and is recognized in Chambers, Who's Who Legal and Best Lawyers in Switzerland. Nils Harbeke also chairs a reputable annual international corporate tax seminar at EXPERTsuisse. EXPERTsuisse is the Swiss expert association for audit, tax and fiduciary services. On behalf of the Swiss Bar Association, Nils Harbeke was called to the Swiss government's working group "Justitia 4.0", an experts group set up to prepare a full digitization of the Swiss justice system.
Nils Harbeke was awarded for outstanding academic achievements - "Best 3" Swiss Certified Tax Experts graduates award; "Best 10 achieving law students" in his year of graduation.
Nils Harbeke has gained special experience and knowledge in tax work for the financial services industry and related to financial products. Nils Harbeke frequently works for leading Swiss and international financial institutions. Nils Harbeke's tax practice covers areas like cross-border private banking, bonds, commodities, collective investment funds, syndicated loans & structured finance, investment vehicles for institutional investors, insurance linked products, real estate.
- Partner at Pestalozzi Attorneys At Law
- Senior Manager at PwC, Tax, Financial Services
- Swiss Certified Tax Expert
- Senior Associate at Pestalozzi Attorneys At Law
- Bar exam
- Tax boutique law firm in Berlin, Germany
- Bar Association (Swiss & Zurich; Berlin)
- Board of examiners for Swiss Certified Tax Experts examinations
- IFA International Fiscal Association
- Justitia 4.0
- Swiss Legaltech Association (executive board member)
- Tax Chapter Zurich Bar Association (co-chair)