Nils Harbeke is outstanding.
The Legal 500 Client Feedback, 2021
Nils Harbeke is head of Pestalozzi's Tax Practice Group. Nils Harbeke has a particular strength in cross-border tax work and tax work for international clients, both inbound and outbound. Prior to becoming a partner with Pestalozzi, Nils Harbeke led a team of tax advisors at PwC.
Nils Harbeke has gained special experience and knowledge in tax work for regulated industries. He frequently works for leading Swiss and international financial institutions and life sciences companies.
Nils Harbeke is co-chair of the Tax Chapter of the Zurich Bar Association and is recognized in Chambers, Legal500, Who's Who Legal (Thought Leader) and Best Lawyers in Switzerland. On behalf of the Swiss Bar Association, Nils Harbeke was called to the Swiss government's working group "Justitia 4.0", an experts group set up to prepare a full digitization of the Swiss justice system.
Nils Harbeke was awarded for outstanding academic achievements - "Best 3" Swiss Certified Tax Experts graduates award; "Best 10 achieving law students" in his year of graduation.
- Partner at Pestalozzi Attorneys At Law
- Senior Manager at a Big Four Company, Tax - Financial Services
- Swiss Certified Tax Expert
- Senior Associate at Pestalozzi Attorneys At Law
- Bar exam
- Tax boutique law firm in Berlin, Germany
- Bar Association (Swiss & Zurich; Berlin)
- Board of examiners for Swiss Certified Tax Experts examinations
- IFA International Fiscal Association
- Justitia 4.0
- Swiss Legaltech Association (executive board member)
- Tax Chapter Zurich Bar Association (co-chair)