Julia Ramseyer is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Corporate / M&A Group in Zurich. Her main areas of practice include commercial, contract and corporate law as well as M&A.
Julia Ramseyer graduated from the University of Bern (Master of Law, 2014). After graduation, she worked as a legal intern at the district court Berner Jura-Seeland and at the district public law authority Seeland (BE). Subsequently, she worked as a junior associate in a law firm in Bern. After her admission to the Swiss bar in 2017, Julia Ramseyer joined Pestalozzi as an associate.
- Admission to Swiss bar
- Legal intern at the district public law authority Seeland (BE)
- Junior associate in a law firm in Bern
- Legal intern at the district court Berner Jura-Seeland
- Univeristy of Bern: Master of Law
- University of Bern: Bachelor of Law
German, English, French
Expertise & IndustriesCorporate / M&A
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Bernischer Juristenverein (BJV)