Attorney at Law, LL.M.
T +41 44 217 93 68
Julia Ramseyer is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Corporate / M&A Group in Zurich. Her main areas of practice include commercial, contract and corporate law with a particular focus on M&A, corporate restructurings, reorganizations and joint ventures. She advises Swiss and international companies on all aspects of domestic and cross-border corporate transactions.
Julia Ramseyer graduated from the University of Bern (Master of Law, 2014). After graduation, she worked as a legal intern at the district court Berner Jura-Seeland and at the district public law authority Seeland (BE). Subsequently, she worked as a junior associate in a law firm in Bern. After her admission to the Swiss bar in 2017, Julia Ramseyer joined Pestalozzi as an associate. Since 2020, she holds a Master of Laws (LL.M.) from the University of Melbourne.
- University of Melbourne: Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Admission to Swiss bar
- Legal intern at the district public law authority Seeland (BE)
- Junior Associate in a law firm in Bern
- University of Bern: Master of Law
- Legal intern at the district court Berner Jura-Seeland
- University of Bern: Bachelor of Law
German, English, French
Expertise & IndustriesKapitalmarktrecht
Corporate / M&A
Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)