Irene Roethlisberger is a junior associate and member of Pestalozzi's Corporate / M&A and Litigation & Arbitration Groups in Zurich. After graduating from the University of St. Gallen in 2016, Irene Roethlisberger worked as a junior associate at Pestalozzi in Zurich and as a law clerk at the District Court of Buelach. Afterwards, she took a three months internship at WilmerHale in London. She is currently working at Pestalozzi as a junior associate.
- Legal Intern at WilmerHale, London
- District Court of Buelach: Law Clerk
- M.A. HSG in Law and Economics
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- B.A. HSG in Law and Economics
- Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto: Exchange Program