Irene Roethlisberger is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation & Arbitration Group in Zurich. Her main areas of practice are commercial litigation and arbitration, debt enforcement and contract law.
After graduating from the University of St. Gallen in 2016, Irene Roethlisberger worked as a junior associate at Pestalozzi in Zurich and as a law clerk at the District Court of Buelach. Afterwards, she took a three months internship at WilmerHale in London. After her admission to the Swiss bar in 2019, Irene Roethlisberger rejoined Pestalozzi as an associate.
- Bar Admission: Switzerland
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Legal Intern at WilmerHale, London
- District Court of Buelach: Law Clerk
- University of St. Gallen: M.A. HSG in Law and Economics
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of St. Gallen: B.A. HSG in Law and Economics
- Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto: Exchange Program