Yannick Schweizer is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation & Arbitration Group in Geneva. He specializes in criminal litigation, white-collar crime and international mutual assistance in criminal matters. His fields of expertise also include national and cross-border commercial disputes, as well as intellectual property and advertising law.
Yannick Schweizer graduated from the University of Geneva in 2006 and also holds a LL.M. from the New York University School of Law. His academic career was enhanced by one year of study at the Humboldt University of Berlin and one semester at the University of Zurich.
He was admitted to the bar in Switzerland in 2006 as well as to the New York bar and to the Brazilian bar in 2016.
Before joining Pestalozzi in 2022, Yannick Schweizer worked in Swizerland in the judiciary and in a law firm as well in a top tier Brazilian law firm based in Rio de Janeiro.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Junior partner at Brazilian law firm
- Bar admission: Brazil
- Bar admission: New York
- Associate at Brazilian law firm
- New York University School of Law: LL.M.
- Prosecutor's Office of Geneva: Legal Counsel
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Junior associate at Swiss law firm
- Office of Federal Investigating Magistrates: Law clerk
- High Court of Justice of Geneva: Law clerk
- University of Geneva: lic. iur.