Attorney at law, Dr. iur.
T +41 44 217 92 52
Sibylle Pestalozzi-Früh is a Senior Counsel at Pestalozzi Zurich and member of the Litigation & Arbitration as well as Private Clients group. Her fields of expertise are all kinds of inheritance matters including estate planning and litigation/arbitration in inheritance cases. She also is a "Certified Specialist SBA Inheritance Law" (Fachanwältin SAV Erbrecht). Moreover, she has long experience in national and international litigation and arbitration.
Sibylle Pestalozzi-Früh graduated from the University of Zurich in 1982 (Dr. iur.). After two years of service as an assistant at the University of Zurich in its Inheritance Law Department and two years as a law clerk at the District Court of Meilen, she was admitted to the bar in Switzerland in 1983. Sibylle Pestalozzi-Früh joined Pestalozzi in 1983, was a foreign associate with Hughes Hubbard & Reed in New York during 1987 and has been a counsel to Pestalozzi since 1990. Sibylle Pestalozzi-Früh is a member of the supervisory authority for lawyers of the Canton of Zurich and is a former president of the Zurich Bar Association (Bâtonnier).
- Certified Specialist SBA Inheritance Law
- Senior Counsel at Pestalozzi
- Foreign associate at US International Law Firm Hughes Hubbard & Reed in New York
- Admission to the bar
- Joined Pestalozzi as Associate
- Graduated at University of Zurich (Dr. iur.)
- Law clerk at District Court of Meilen
- Graduated at University of Zurich (lic. iur.)
German, English, French, Italian
Expertise & IndustriesLitigation & Arbitration
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Association
- Swiss Arbitration Association
- Swiss Association for Arbitration in Inheritance Matters (SVSiE)