Paola Wullschleger is Counsel in Pestalozzi's Litigation & Arbitration as well as Real Estate & Environment Groups in Zurich. She has long-standing experience in national and international commercial litigation and arbitration as well as public law proceedings. Moreover, she advises companies and private clients in real estate issues, including commercial and residential leases, building rights, easements, sales of real property as well as building and other work contracts.
Paola Wullschleger gratuated from the Universities of Zurich and Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium (lic.iur. 1995) and was admitted to the bar in 1999. She began her professional career at the District Court of Zurich, where she worked as a law clerk at the Tenancy Court. Subsequently, she clerked at the Commercial Court of Zurich, and, besides that, served as a judge at the District Courts of Zurich and Uster. From 2003 to 2008, she worked as an associate and a senior associate for a Zurich business law firm. Paola Wullschleger joined Pestalozzi in 2009. She is managing director of wipswiss – woman in property switzerland association.
- Senior associate and counsel at Pestalozzi
- Associate and senior associate at Swiss law firms
- Part-time judge at the district courts of Zurich and Uster
- Law clerk at the commercial court of Zurich
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Law clerk at the district court of Zurich
- Universities of Zurich and Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium: lic.iur.