Paola Wullschleger is a counsel and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation & Arbitration and Real Estate & Environment Groups in Zurich. Her main practice areas are national and international commercial litigation with an emphasis on directors and officers liability. She also specializes in real estate law, including contracts for work and commercial leases.
Paola Wullschleger gratuated from the Universities of Zurich and Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium (lic.iur. 1995) and was admitted to the bar in 1999. She began her professional career at the District Court of Zurich, where she worked as a law clerk at the Tenancy Court. Subsequently, she clerked at the Commercial Court of Zurich, and, besides that, served as a judge at the District Courts of Zurich and Uster. From 2003 to 2008, she worked as an associate and a senior associate for a Zurich business law firm. Paola Wullschleger joined Pestalozzi in 2009.
- Senior associate at Pestalozzi
- Associate and senior associate at Swiss law firms
- Part-time judge at the district courts of Zurich and Uster
- Law clerk at the commercial court of Zurich
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Law clerk at the district court of Zurich
- Universities of Zurich and Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium: lic.iur.