Christine Moehler earns significant praise from peers, who say she "has a deep knowledge of her area of specialization, is smart, calm, professional and a pleasure to work with"
Who's Who Legal, 2023
Christine Moehler is a counsel and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation and Arbitration group. Her main areas of practice are disputes relating to energy and commodities, construction, life sciences and financial services. Christine represents parties in state court litigations, acts as counsel in arbitration proceedings (institutional and ad hoc) and serves as arbitrator.
After graduating from the University of Zurich (Master of Laws), Christine worked as a clerk at the District Court of Zurich. She gained further work experience at the Permanent Mission of Liechtenstein to the United Nations in New York and at a leading international law firm in Sydney. Christine was a visiting scholar at the University of Sydney Law School and received a doctorate in law (summa cum laude) from the University of Lucerne for her thesis on the handling of consumer contracts in Swiss arbitration proceedings.
Christine has Swiss and New Zealand dual nationality and regularly lectures and publishes in her field.
She was recommended as "National Leader" in the 2023 arbitration survey by Who's Who Legal.
- Counsel at Pestalozzi
- Senior Associate at Pestalozzi
- Doctorate in Law from the University of Lucerne (Dr. iur.)
- Visiting Scholar at the University of Sydney Law School, Australia
- Foreign associate at Australian international law firm in Sydney (departments arbitration/litigation/construction/major projects)
- Adviser on International Legal Matters at the Permanent Mission of Liechtenstein to the UN in New York
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Admission to the Bar in Switzerland
- Graduation University of Zurich (lic.iur.)
- Law clerk at the District Court of Zurich