Competition Law Update
Fabian Martens, partner in the Competition team at Pestalozzi and co-author of the annual publication on recent developments in competition law of the Stämpfli publication house, will give you a hands-on update on the relevant developments in EU/Swiss competition law of the last 12 months.
Competition law in the EU and Switzerland is developing quickly and it is easy to loose oversight over the latest regulations and the relevant case law. This years' topics include:
- Competition law vs. labour law: The new appetite of Swiss (and international) competition authorities for labour law agreements
- Updated distribution law: New verticals notice and what you need to implement before 1 January 2024
- Horizontal information exchange: The thin line between procompetitive benchmarking and hard-core cartels after the Ascopa-decisions
- Recommended resale prices: Lawful RRP or unlawful RPM after the Pfizer decision
- Competition law as a mirror of global trends (ESG, energy crisis, supply chain distortions): Guidelines how Swiss competition law addresses crises
The event is hosted by Pestalozzi for Association of Corporate Counsel Europe (ACC Europe). ACC is a global legal association that promotes the common professional and business interests of in-house counsel through information, education, networking, and advocacy while demonstrating innovation and leadership for the benefit of the profession. The presentations and discussions will be in English.
When: Wednesday, 5 July 2023
17:15 - 17:30 Registrations (Salon II)
17:30 - 18:30 Presentation, incl. Q&A session (Le Petit Palais)
18:30 - 21:00 Apéro riche
Where: Baur au Lac, Talstrasse 1, 8001 Zurich (Google Maps)