Maureen Mathez is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Litigation and Arbitration Group in Geneva. Her practice focuses on (inter)national banking/commercial disputes & investigations & white-collar crime matters (economic criminal law and international criminal investigations). Her activity covers also international mutual assistance and enforcement proceedings.
Maureen Mathez graduated from the University of Geneva in 2019 (BLaw, cum laude) and in 2021 (MLaw, summa cum laude). After obtaining her Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions in 2021, she joined a Geneva law firm practicing criminal law as a junior associate.
In 2023, she was admitted to the bar and practiced criminal law as an associate in another law firm in Geneva, before joining Pestalozzi in 2024.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Associate at a Geneva law firm
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Junior associate at a Geneva law firm
- Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions
- University of Geneva and Zurich: Master of Law
- University of Geneva: Bachelor of Law
English, German, Spanish