Sarah Drukarch ist Senior Associate und Mitglied der Fachgruppen IP & TMT, Life Sciences sowie Corporate/M&A. Sie ist auf geistiges Eigentum spezialisiert, mit besonderem Fokus auf Life Sciences, berät aber auch häufig Kunden in den Bereichen unlauterer Wettbewerb, Datenschutz, Lebensmittel- und Gesundheitsrecht sowie Medienrecht.
Sarah Drukarch advises and represents domestic and foreign corporations in the life sciences sector as well as in a broad range of other industries, including media, ICT, foodstuffs, consumer goods, and automotive, with establishing and maintaining intellectual property rights and related licensing and transfer matters. Her broad IP experience covers both national and cross-border M&A transactions as well as contentious matters.
In the field of life sciences, Sarah Drukarch is regularly involved in the negotiations for international research and development projects, covering all ranges and aspects of pre-clinical, clinical, and post-marketing set-ups. She advises manufacturers and service providers of regulated products comprehensively, for example in connection with supply chain and distribution arrangements for pharmaceutical products and medical devices, marketing authorizations, industry-specific permits, know-how protection, marketing, compliance and vigilance, rights in data, as well as other complex contract negotiations. In addition, Sarah handles disputes in the life sciences industry and represents clients in international arbitration proceedings, before domestic state courts, and administrative authorities.
Sarah Drukarch graduated from the University of Lucerne (Master of Law, 2014), having spent one semester at Temple University Beasley School of Law (Philadelphia, USA). She joined Pestalozzi in 2015 and was admitted to the Swiss bar in 2016. Her professional languages are German and English. She has also a proficient command of Hebrew, French and Italian and is able to freely communicate in Dutch.
- Part time secondment at a global medical device manufacturer advising the local business units for the end customer market
- Senior Associate at Pestalozzi
- Part time secondment at a global medical device manufacturer focusing on contractual & regulatory requirements for clinical trials
- Admission to Swiss bar
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Lucerne: Master of Law
- Exchange student Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia
- University of Lucerne: Bachelor of Law
German, English, Hebrew, Italian, Dutch, French
- Zurich Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- Licensing Executives Society Switzerland
- Swiss Association for Intellectual Property Law (INGRES)
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA)