Larissa Rickenbacher is a junior associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Real Estate & Environment Group in Zurich. She has a strong focus on public law questions and her main areas of practice include real estate, environmental and public procurement law. In these areas, Larissa Rickenbacher regularly advises and litigates on a broad range of cases.
She joined Pestalozzi after graduation from the University of Zurich. Following her junior associate term, Larissa Rickenbacher will take the bar exam.
- University of Zurich: Master of Law
- Legal intern at the district court Berner Jura-Seeland (BE)
- Junior associate at Pestalozzi
- Summer internship at Pestalozzi
- Internship at Big Four firm in corporate tax department
- University of Fribourg: Bilingual Bachelor of Law (french/german)
- Summer Internship at a Swiss law firm
French, German, English