Samir Ainouz is a Junior Associate and member of Pestalozzi's Financial Services Group. He is currently preparing his bar exam.
Samir Ainouz is a graduate of the University of Zurich. He holds a PhD in law (Dr. iur.) from the University of Zurich. For his doctoral dissertation (summa cum laude) on the regulation of deposit guarantee schemes in Switzerland and the United States, he received the Issekutz Award from the Law Faculty of the University of Zurich.
During his PhD-studies, Samir Ainouz was a member of the University Research Priority Programme (URPP) Financial Market Regulation at the University of Zurich and worked as a Research Assistant to Prof. Dr. iur. Rolf Sethe and Prof. Dr. iur. Seraina Grünewald.
Prior to joining Pestalozzi, Samir Ainouz gained professional experience as a Junior Associate at a law firm in the Canton of Schwyz.
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Zurich: Dr. iur., summa cum laude & Issekutz Award
- Junior Associate at a Swiss law firm
- Research Assistant to Prof. Dr. iur. Rolf Sethe, University of Zurich, URPP Financial Market Regulation
- University of Zurich: Master of Law
- Research Assistant to Prof. Dr. iur. Seraina Grünewald, University of Zurich, URPP Financial Market Regulation
- University of Zurich: Bachelor of Law