Alexandra Bühlmann is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's IP & TMT and Life Sciences practice groups in Zurich. She specializes in intellectual property, food and healthcare, contract and distribution law as well as unfair competition law.
Alexandra Bühlmann graduated from the University of Zurich in 2017 (Master of Law). After graduation, she worked as a junior associate at a law firm with a main focus on intellectual property law. Subsequently, she worked as a law clerk at the District Court of Meilen. After her admission to the Swiss bar in 2022, Alexandra Bühlmann joined Pestalozzi as an associate.
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Law clerk at the District Court of Meilen
- Trainee law clerk at the District Court of Meilen
- University of Zurich: Master of Law
- Trainee at an auditing, tax and consulting company in Zurich
- Junior associate at a business law firm in Zurich
- University of Zurich: Bachelor of Law