Attorney at law
Cours de Rive 13
T +41 22 999 96 43
Jean-Baptiste Lhôte is an excellent lawyer who is always available and can be relied upon to provide commercial and practical solutions to get a deal across the line.
The Legal 500 Client Feedback, 2021
Jean-Baptiste Lhôte is a senior associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Corporate/M&A and Financial Services Groups in Geneva. He specializes in corporate and commercial law, M&A, as well as in banking transactions. His fields of expertise also include contract law and bankruptcy law.
Jean-Baptiste Lhôte graduated from the University of Geneva (lic. iur. 2005) and also holds a Master of Advanced Studies (LL.M) in Business Law (2007) from the same University. He was admitted to the bar in 2010.
- Senior associate at Pestalozzi
- Diploma for graduates in Management
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Junior associate at Swiss law firm
- University of Geneva: Master of Advanced Studies (LL.M) in Business Law
- University of Geneva: lic. iur.
Expertise & IndustriesBanking & Finance
Blockchain & Crypto Assets
Corporate / M&A
Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Geneva Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association