Christophe Berclaz is a senior associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Litigation & Arbitration group in Geneva. He has developed a strong practice in complex litigation that involves an international component and multi-jurisdictional aspects.
His practice focuses on asset-tracing and recovery as well as on international mutual assistance in criminal matters. He has further experience in the field of private banking, white-collar crime, internal investigation, civil liabilities and enforcement of foreign decisions.
Christophe Berclaz graduated from the University of Geneva School of Law in 2002 and was admitted to the Geneva bar in January 2005. He obtained a Master of Science in Shipping Trade & Finance from the Sir John Cass Business School, London, in 2007. He worked then four years as an associate in both the litigation and corporate departments of one of the leading business law firms in Switzerland before joining the legal department of the Swiss subsidiary of an English private bank. He became associate at Pestalozzi in June 2013.
Christophe Berclaz is a member of the Financial & Tax Committee of the Geneva Bar Association. He is also a member of the ad hoc Committee of the pilot project of the Bar Association on the issue of sexual harassment and sexism in law firms.
- Geneva Young Bar Association Committee (until 2018)
- Pestalozzi Attorneys at Law Ltd SA
- Barclays Bank (Suisse) SA
- Leading Swiss business law firm
- Sir John Cass Business School
- University of Geneva
- Institut Florimont
Expertise & IndustriesBlockchain & Crypto Assets
Prozessführung & Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit
White Collar Crime
- Swiss Bar Association
- Geneva Bar Association
- Financial & Tax Committe of the Geneva Bar Association
- ad hoc Committee of the pilot project of the Bar Association on the issue of sexual harassment and sexism in law firms
- Association Genevoise du Droit des Affaires