Raphael Widmer is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Corporate / M&A practice group in Zurich. His preferred areas of practice include commercial, contract and corporate law as well as M&A.
Raphael Widmer graduated from the University of Zurich in 2017 (MLaw) and holds an LL.M. from King's College London. After law school he gained valuable work experience while employed by Pestalozzi as a junior associate before he took the bar exam. In 2020, Raphael Widmer was admitted to the bar in Switzerland and joined Pestalozzi’s Corporate / M&A practice group as an associate.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- University of Zurich: Master of Law (Legal Practice)
- King's College London: LL.M. (International Dispute Resolution)
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Zurich: Bachelor of Law