Raphael Widmer is an associate and member of the Corporate / M&A group in Zurich. His practice focuses on domestic and international M&A, private equity, venture capital and joint ventures as well as corporate and commercial law.
His main areas of practice are corporate and transactional matters. He regularly advises clients on domestic and international commercial transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments. His practice further covers corporate governance matters.
Raphael Widmer is a graduate of the University of Zurich (MLaw, 2017) and King's College London (LL.M., 2017). He joined Pestalozzi as a Junior Associate in 2017 and became an Associate with Pestalozzi's Corporate / M&A Practice Group after his admission to the Zurich bar in 2020.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- University of Zurich: Master of Law (Legal Practice)
- King's College London: LL.M. (International Dispute Resolution)
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Zurich: Bachelor of Law