Mery Canella is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation & Arbitration Group in Zurich. Her main areas of practice are commercial litigation and arbitration, debt enforcement and contract law.
Mery Canella graduated from the University of Zurich in 2017 (BLaw, magna cum laude) and 2018 (MLaw, magna cum laude). She completed her junior associate term with another Swiss law firm in Zurich and worked as a law clerk at the District Court of Zurich. After her admission to the Swiss bar in 2021, she worked as a research assistant at the University of Zurich. In 2022, Mery Canella joined Pestalozzi as an associate.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Zurich: Research Assistant
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- District Court of Zurich: law clerk
- Junior Associate at a Swiss law firm in Zurich
- University of Zurich: Master of Law
- University of Zurich: Bachelor of Law
German, English, Italian, French
- Swiss Bar Association / Zurich Bar Association
- Zurich Moot Alumni Association
- Moot Alumni Association
- ASA below 40
- AIJA - International Association of Young Lawyers