Ludivine Boisard is a partner and member of the Financial Services, the Real Estate & Environment and the Corporate/M&A Groups in Geneva. Her practice covers all types of domestic and cross-border banking transactions, with an emphasis on financing transactions. She also advises clients on financial services regulations, including regulatory and contractual issues relating to the establishment and the business of banks, securities dealers, asset managers and exchanges.
As part of her banking and corporate practice, Ludivine Boisard is regularly involved in restructuring and insolvency work.
Ludivine Boisard is active in domestic and cross-border corporate and commercial transactions, including M&A, private equity and joint ventures. Ludivine Boisard also advises domestic and foreign-owned companies based in Switzerland on their corporate and contractual matters.
Ludivine Boisard is also specialized in real estate transactions of all types, including asset deals and large-scale portfolio transactions.
Ludivine Boisard graduated from the University of Geneva (lic. iur. 2003) and also holds a LL.M. from the New York University, School of Law. She was admitted to the bar in Switzerland in 2006 and to the New York bar in 2007. Before joining Pestalozzi in 2014, she previously worked as a senior associate with Bär & Karrer, Geneva, in the same fields of activities.
Ludivine Boisard is recommended in her fields of expertise by various leading legal directories, including Chambers, Legal500 and Best Lawyers, recent reports include the following:
• Ludivine Boisard is ranked as "Best Corporate Law Lawyers in Switzerland" (Best Lawyers, 2018)
• Ludivine Boisard is ranked as "Best Real Estate Lawyers in Switzerland" (Best Lawyers, 2016 and , 2017 and 2018)
• Ludivine Boisard is a lawyer who "enters the rankings on the back of strong market feedback and standout work highlights. She worked on the Styrolution notes issuance and draws praise for her efficiency and responsiveness". (Chambers, 2013)
• Ludivine Boisard is "a lawyer with deep international experience and knowledge" (Legal500, 2011)
- Partner at Pestalozzi
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Associate at a Swiss law firm
- Bar admission: New York (United States of America)
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- New York University School of Law: LL.M.
- Junior associate at Swiss law firm
- University of Geneva: lic. iur.
English, French, German
Compétences & IndustriesBanking & Finance
Blockchain and Crypto Assets
Sociétés / Fusions et Acquisitions (F&A)
Debt Capital Markets
Equity Capital Markets
Immobilier et environnement
Swiss Financial Market Regulation
- Geneva Bar Association (OdA)