Attorney at law
T +41 44 217 93 54
Carola Winzeler is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's IP & TMT and Life Sciences practice groups in Zurich. She specializes in healthcare (in particular medicinal products and medical devices), intellectual property, unfair competition as well as data protection law.
Carola holds a master degree in Life Sciences Law. Before joining Pestalozzi, Carola gained practical experience both working for the regulatory, development and technical operations department of a major pharmaceutical company and for the intellectual property, regulatory and competition law teams of a major Swiss law firm.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Associate at a law firm in Zurich
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Basel: Master of Law
- Trainee at a pharmaceutical company
- University of Basel: Bachelor of Law
German, English, Spanish
Expertise & IndustriesConcurrence & Commerce International
IP & TMT
Life Sciences (sciences de la vie)