Attorney at Law, Dr. iur.
T +41 44 217 92 29
Martina Herzog is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's Corporate / M&A group in Zurich. Her practice focuses on corporate, employment and immigration law. She regularly advises clients in Swiss immigration and labor law incl. complex cross border matters.
Martina Herzog graduated from the University of Bern (Dr. iur. in 2021; Master of Law in 2015; Bachelor of Law in 2014). From 2015 to 2016 she worked as a junior associate at a law firm in Aarau. From 2016 to 2017 she was a legal clerk at the District Court of Aarau. Martina Herzog was admitted to the bar in 2018. Prior to joining Pestalozzi she was a research assistant at the Institute for Economic Law at the University of Bern and wrote a dissertation in cooperative law. Since 2021 she is a judge at the District Court of Laufenburg.
- University of Bern: Dr. iur.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Research assistant at the Institute for Economic Law at the University of Bern
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Legal clerk at the District Court of Aarau
- Junior research assistant at the Institute for Economic Law at the University of Bern
- University of Bern: Master of Law
- Junior associate at a law firm in Aarau
- University of Bern: Bachelor of Law
Expertise & IndustriesCorporate / M&A
Droit du travail et prévoyance professionnelle
Environnementaux, Sociaux et de Gouvernance (ESG)
Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)