Büsra Beceren is an associate of Pestalozzi's Tax Practice Group, where she brings extensive expertise in corporate, international and national tax law. Büsra's knowledge in this field was cultivated during her doctoral studies and teaching tenure at the University of Zurich. Her primary focus and specialization lie in corporate tax law, which also served as the central theme of her Ph.D. research.
In 2017, Büsra Beceren graduated from the University of Zurich (MLaw), having earned a Ph.D. in law (Dr. iur.). During her doctoral studies, she worked with esteemed professors, including Prof. Dr. iur. René Matteotti, Prof. Dr. iur. Madeleine Simonek and Prof. Dr. iur. Peter Hongler. Büsra's previous professional experience includes work at an international law firm based in Zurich and at the Public Prosecutor's Office in Zurich.
Following her academic achievements, Büsra embarked on a career journey that encompassed roles as a law clerk at the District Court of Zurich and a Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Zurich. In 2023, after successfully obtaining admission to the Swiss bar in Zurich, she joined Pestalozzi as an associate.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar admission: Zurich, Switzerland
- Postdoctoral Fellow to Prof. Dr. iur. René Matteotti, University of Zurich, Chair in Swiss, European and International Tax Law
- University of Zurich: Dr. iur.
- Law clerk at the District Court of Zurich
- Teaching tenure at the University of Zurich
- University of Zurich: Master of Law
- University of Zurich: Bachelor of Law
- Research Assistant to Prof. Dr. iur. Madeleine Simonek, University of Zurich, Chair in Swiss and International Tax Law
- Junior Associate at the Public Prosecutor’s Office in Zurich
- Junior Associate at an international law firm based in Zurich
French, Spanish, German, English, Turkish