Thomas Weber is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation & Arbitration group in Zurich. He specializes in domestic and multi-jurisdictional proceedings, with a focus on corporate and commercial disputes, including fraud litigation and asset recovery.
Thomas Weber holds a Master of Law (MLaw) from the University of Lucerne (2015) and a Master of Laws (LL.M.) from the Columbia University in the City of New York (2022). He is admitted to the Swiss Bar (2018) and as a civil law notary in the canton of Zug (2018, not practicing).
Prior to joining Pestalozzi, Thomas Weber worked as an associate in the dispute resolution group of a leading law firm in Zurich (2018-2021) and trained with the Zug Criminal Court (2017), a boutique law firm in Zug (2016-2017) as well as the Willisau District Court (2015).
Thomas Weber is a member of various professional associations, namely the Swiss Bar Association (SAV), the Zurich Bar Association (ZAV), the International Bar Association (IBA) and the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA).
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Columbia University in the City of New York: LL.M.
- Associate at a leading law firm in Zurich
- Bar Admission: Switzerland
- Law Clerk at the Zug Criminal Court
- Junior Associate at a boutique law firm in Zug
- Law Clerk at the Willisau District Court
- University of Lucerne: MLaw