Severin Etzensperger is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s IP & TMT, Competition and Trade and Life Sciences Groups in Zurich. His main areas of practice include intellectual property, food and healthcare law, data protection as well as unfair competition and antitrust law.
Severin Etzensperger graduated from the University of Zurich in 2014 (Master of Law, summa cum laude). During his studies, he spent several months at the Chicago-Kent College of Law (USA) and also worked part-time as an assistant at the Chair of Commercial, Business and Intellectual Property Law at the University of Zurich. Subsequently, he worked as a trainee and deputy law clerk at the District Court of Zurzach and as a junior associate with Pestalozzi. After his admission to the Swiss bar in 2017, Severin Etzensperger rejoined Pestalozzi as an associate.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Junior associate at Pestalozzi
- District Court of Zurzach: Trainee and deputy law clerk
- University of Zurich: Master of Law (summa cum laude)
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (USA): Exchange semester
- University of Zurich: Bachelor of Law (summa cum laude)