Pascale Schwizer is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Tax Group. She advises corporate and private clients in all aspects of tax law.
Prior to joining Pestalozzi, Pascale Schwizer worked in the transaction tax team at a Big Four Company in Zurich, gained working experience as a trainee in a law firm in St. Gallen and as a law clerk at the District Court Weinfelden.
- University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA): LL.M. in Business Law - Tax Track
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Consultant (Transaction Tax) at a Big Four Company
- Junior associate at a Swiss law firm
- University of Lucerne: Master of Law
- District Court Weinfelden: law clerk
- University of Fribourg: Bachelor of Law
German, English, French
Expertise & IndustriesFiscal
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)