Nando Lappert is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s IP & TMT and Litigation & Arbitration Groups in Zurich. His practice focuses on intellectual property, unfair competition, data protection as well as domestic and international commercial litigation and arbitration.
Nando Lappert advises domestic and foreign corporations in all IP-related matters, with an emphasis on trademark infringement litigation and distribution matters.
In addition, Nando Lappert assists clients across a wide range of industries on different kind of technology and IT matters (including artificial intelligence) and in respect of the structuring and negotiating of licensing, transfer, development and collaboration agreements. Further, he advises clients on compliance with data privacy, competition law and economic regulations.
Prior to joining Pestalozzi, Nando Lappert gained professional experience as an associate at a top ranked Swiss business law firm in Bern. Thereby, he acquired good knowledge in corporate and commercial matters that enables him to successfully support Swiss and cross-border M&A transactions with intellectual property aspects.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Associate at a Swiss law firm in Bern
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- District public law authority of Thun (BE): Legal intern
- District court of Emmental-Oberaargau (BE): Legal intern
- Junior Associate at a Swiss law firm in Bern
- University of Bern: Master of Law
- University of Bern: Bachelor of Law
- City of Bern (Departement for security, environment and energy): Legal assistant
German, English, French
- Zurich Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Swiss Institute for Industrial Property Law (INGRES)
- International Technology Law Association (ITechLaw)