Monika Maric is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's Corporate/M&A Groups in Zurich. Her preferred areas of practice include commercial, contract and corporate law as well as M&A.
Monika Maric graduated from the University of Zurich in 2019 (MLaw). During her studies, she worked as a legal assistant at a business law firm in Zurich. After graduation, Monika Maric gained work experience while employed by a business law firm in Zurich as a junior associate and during a trainee at an auditing, tax and consulting company in Zurich. In 2021, Monika Maric was admitted to the bar in Switzerland and joined Pestalozzi’s Corporate / M&A practice group as an associate.
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- Trainee at an auditing, tax and consulting company in Zurich
- University of Zurich: Master of Law
- Junior Associate at a business law firm in Zurich
- Legal assistant at a business law firm in Zurich
- University of Bern: Bachelor of Law
German, English, Croatian