Jasmine Senn is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's Corporate / M&A practice group in Zurich. Her main areas of practice include corporate and commercial law with a particular focus on M&A, corporate restructurings, reorganizations and joint ventures. She regularly advises Swiss and international companies in domestic and cross-border M&A transactions. She further specializes in capital markets regulation and financing transactions.
Jasmine Senn graduated from the University of Zurich (lic. iur., 2010) and holds a master's degree from Queen Mary University of London (LL.M., 2018). Prior to joining Pestalozzi in 2018, she worked for a major global consulting firm. She gained further professional experience as a law clerk with the child and adult protection agency (KESB), as a junior associate with a law firm in Zug and as a legal trainee at the Swiss Competition Commission in Berne. She was admitted to the Swiss bar in 2014 and is a qualified civil law notary in the canton of Zug.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Queen Mary University of London: Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Business Law
- Major global consulting firm: Senior Consultant
- Child and Adult Protection Agency (KESB): law clerk
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Junior associate at a law firm in Zug
- Swiss Competition Commission: legal trainee
- University of Zurich: lic. iur.
- University of Geneva: study visit
German, English, French