Janine Reudt-Demont is a senior associate and member of Pestalozzi’s IP & TMT, Litigation & Arbitration and Life Sciences Groups in Zurich. She focuses on litigation and arbitration matters in the life sciences industry. Janine also has broad experience in regulatory matters concerning medical devices. She further advises and represents clients from a broad range of industries in intellectual property, unfair competition and data protection law matters.
Janine Reudt-Demont's main practice areas include domestic and international commercial litigation and arbitration, civil and product liability, distribution, as well as intellectual property, unfair competition and data protection law. In addition, she is experienced in the fields of pharma and life sciences.
Janine advises and represents clients from a broad range of industries, including life sciences, media, ICT, food and beverage as well as consumer products.
Janine regularly publishes and speaks at national and international conferences on distribution and product liability law topics. Since 2018, she is also part of the reporter team of the legal journal "Life Science Recht".
Janine graduated from the University of Fribourg (Master of Law) with additional degree in European Community Law. Subsequently, she worked as junior associate with Pestalozzi and as trainee and law clerk at the District Court of Zurich. After her admission to the bar in 2010, Janine rejoined Pestalozzi as an associate. In 2013, Janine received her LL.M. degree from the University of New South Wales (UNSW) with specializations in Dispute Resolution as well as Corporate and Commercial Law. For her outstanding performance in Commercial Contracts, Janine was mentioned in the UNSW Law Dean's List of Excellence in Academic Performance 2013.
Janine is quoted by Legal 500 under Healthcare and Life Sciences as being "very helpful regarding product liability litigation" and under Intellectual Property as having a "particularly noteworthy eye for detail and quality".
- Vice-President of the AIJA T.R.A.D.E. Commission (Trade, Retail, Agency, Distribution, E-Commerce)
- Senior Associate at Pestalozzi
- Secondment with pharmaceutical company as Compliance Officer and Legal Advisor
- University of New South Wales (Australia): LL.M.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- District Court of Zurich: Law Clerk
- District Court of Zurich: Trainee
- University of Fribourg (Switzerland): Master of Law with additional degree in European Community Law
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Fribourg (Switzerland): Bachelor of Law
German, English, French, Italian
Compétences & IndustriesBlockchain and Crypto Assets
Concurrence & Commerce International
IP & TMT
Life Sciences (sciences de la vie)
Contentieux & Arbitrage
- ASA below 40
- Zurich Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- International Distribution Institute (IDI)