Andrea Schäffler is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's IP & TMT and Litigation & Arbitration Groups in Zurich. Her practice focuses on intellectual property, unfair competition and data protection. Furthermore, she works on domestic and international commercial litigation and arbitration cases.
Andrea Schäffler was educated at the University of Bern. Before her admission to the bar, she gained professional experience as a junior associate at a law firm in Bern and as a legal intern at the public prosecutor's office in Burgdorf. Andrea Schäffler was admitted to the bar in 2016. Prior to joining Pestalozzi, she worked as a research assistant at the Institute for Economic Law at the University of Bern and wrote a dissertation in trademark law. Since 2018, she is a case editor for the Swiss journal for Intellectual Property, Information and Competition Law (sic!).
- University of Bern: Dr. iur.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Research assistant at the Institute for Economic Law at the University of Bern
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Junior Associate at a law firm in Bern
- Legal intern at the public prosecutor's office in Burgdorf
- Junior assistant at the Institute for Economic Law at the University of Bern
- University of Bern: Master of Law
- University of Bern: Bachelor of Law
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Association (ZAV, SAV)
- International Bar Association (IBA), officer of the IP and Entertainment Law Committee
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Deutsche Vereinigung für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht (GRUR)
- Swiss Institute for Industrial Property Law (INGRES)