Pestalozzi has set up a team to address the wide range of legal issues companies are facing with regard to sanctions.
Several sanctions have been imposed which can have immediate and long-term effects on all kinds of businesses. In this complex and fast-developing environment, it can be difficult to keep an overview of how your business or interests are impacted. Our legal experts monitor developments continuously and publish regular legal updates to keep you informed about any effects as they emerge.
Pestalozzi ensures that companies receive fast, practical and effective advice. We help our clients navigate the wide range of contractual, transactional, regulatory and litigation risks.
We strive to help clients and businesses stay up to date with all the rapidly changing developments and latest relevant news. We will share regular legal updates on issues that affect our clients.
For general information on the economic sanctions, please see the links below:
- Switzerland: State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO), search for sanctioned persons/entities
- Germany: BAFA Embargoes (currently available only in German)
- European Union: EU Sanctions Map, search for sanctioned persons/entities
- United Kingdom: Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation, search for sanctioned persons/entities
- USA: Ukraine-Russia related sanctions, search for sanctioned persons/entities
- Canada: Current sanctions imposed by Canada