Corporate responsibility of Swiss (group) companies to respect human rights and environmental standards abroad - Client event hosted by Pestalozzi & ACC Europe (25 March 2020)
Liable for what happens in foreign countries and subsidiaries for violation of human rights and environmental standards? Or even for wrongdoings by your suppliers?
Join us for this informative program to hear first-hand from experts on what every in-house counsel needs to know on:
- Duties and possible liability of your company and its board members and officers under Swiss law as of today
- Possible changes due to the popular responsible business initiative "initiative multinationales responsables" and the counter proposal discussed by the members of parliament
- Corporate social responsibility and how you and your team can best contribute to meaningful measures.
- Flavio de Souza, Chief Compliance Officer, Nestlé Group
- Claudia Maradan, Senior Legal Counsel, Nestlé S.A
- Manuela Baeriswyl, Head Legal, Federation SwissHoldings
- Nicolas C. Herren, Partner, Pestalozzi
Association of Corporate Counsel Europe (ACC Europe) is a global legal association that promotes the common professional and business interests of in-house counsel through information, education, networking, and advocacy while demonstrating innovation and leadership for the benefit of the profession. The presentations and discussions will be in English.
Please RSVP here by 18 March 2020
When: Wednesday, 25 March 2020
17:15 - 17:30 Registrations
17:30 - 19:00 Presentations and Q&A
19:00 Drinks, Flying Dinner and Networking
Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues
33 Quai des Bergues