<iframe src="//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-MX3DVL" height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe>Pestalozzi advised Prudential Financial, Inc. in its acquisition of a 13.1% stake in Peak Re | Pestalozzi Attorneys at Law

Pestalozzi advised Prudential Financial, Inc. in its acquisition of a 13.1% stake in Peak Re

22.04.2018

Peak Reinsurance Holdings Limited (“Peak Re Holdings”), the sole and direct shareholder of Peak Reinsurance Company Limited (“Peak Re”) which includes Swiss based Peak Reinsurance AG, has completed the previously announced transaction to sell a 13.1% stake in Peak Re Holdings to a wholly-owned subsidiary of U.S.-headquartered Prudential Financial, Inc. Prudential joins Fosun International Limited which now holds the other 86.9% of Peak Re via Peak Re Holdings, respectively. Pestalozzi advised Prudential Financial, Inc. as to Swiss law and regulations.

The Pestalozzi team included:
Christoph Lang (partner, corporate / M&A), Beat Schwarz (partner, corporate / M&A, insurance), Nikolaus Thaddaeus Paumgartner (associate, corporate / M&A)

To the top

Cookies

Close
We use cookies in order to optimally design and continuously improve our website. By continuing to use the website you consent to the use of cookies. For further information about cookies please view our data protection statement.