<iframe src="//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-MX3DVL" height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe>Pestalozzi advised KazMunayGas on the USD 2.7 billion acquisition of 75% equity interest in Rompetrol Group NV | Pestalozzi Attorneys at Law

Pestalozzi advised KazMunayGas on the USD 2.7 billion acquisition of 75% equity interest in Rompetrol Group NV

08.2007

KazMunayGas, an energy company based in Kazachstan, and Rompetrol Holding SA, based in Switzerland, concluded a share purchase agreement on the acquisition of 75% equity interest in Netherlands-based The Rompetrol Group NV. Rompetrol Holding retains the remaining 25% equity. With the acquisition, KazMunayGas effectively doubles its refining capability by acquiring access to two The Rompetrol Group refineries in Romania and significantly increases its retail infrastructure in European markets. Pestalozzi advised KazMunayGas on the Swiss law aspects of the transaction.

To the top