Sandra Zysset is an Associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Financial Services group in Zurich. She advises international and domestic clients on financial transactions, banking regulatory, capital market, corporate and contract law matters.
Prior to joining Pestalozzi, Sandra Zysset gained professional experience as a Junior Associate at a major business law firm in Zurich and as a legal intern at the Juvenile Public Prosecutor's office in Biel and Moutier (Berner Jura-Seeland).
- Associate at Pestalozzi Attorneys at Law
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Legal intern at the Juvenile Public Prosecutor's Office Berner Jura-Seeland
- Junior Associate at a business law firm in Zurich
- University of Geneva: Master
- University of Geneva: Bachelor