Pascal Steingruber is a junior associate and a member of Pestalozzi's Corporate / M&A and Litigation & Arbitration groups in Zurich.
During his studies he worked as a legal assistant in a business law firm in Zurich. Following his junior associate term, Pascal Steingruber will take the bar exam.
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- Sapienza Università di Roma: Exchange Semester
- The Hague Academy of International Law: Summer Course on Private International Law
- University of St. Gallen: B.A. HSG in Law
- University of Geneva: Certificate in Transnational Law
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva: Visiting Student
- Legal Assistant at a business law firm in Zurich