Nando Lappert is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s IP & TMT and Litigation & Arbitration Groups in Zurich. His main areas of practice include intellectual property, unfair competition law, data protection as well as domestic and international commercial litigation and arbitration.
Nando Lappert graduated from the University of Bern in 2015 (Master of Law). During his studies he worked several years part-time as a legal assistant for the department for security, environment and energy of the city of Bern. After his graduation he gained professional experience as a junior associate at a law firm in Bern. Subsequently, he labored as a legal intern at the district court Emmental-Oberaargau (BE) as well as a legal intern at the district public law authority Thun (BE). After his admission to the Swiss bar in 2018, Nando Lappert worked as an associate in a medium sized law firm in Bern. In 2019 he joined Pestalozzi as an associate.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Associate at a Swiss law firm in Bern
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- District public law authority of Thun (BE): Legal intern
- District court of Emmental-Oberaargau (BE): Legal intern
- Junior Associate at a Swiss law firm in Bern
- University of Bern: Master of Law
- University of Bern: Bachelor of Law
- Departement for security, environment and energy of the City of Bern: Legal assistant