Joseph A. Steiner is a senior associate and member of the Financial Services Group. He specialises in banking and finance as well as capital markets, with a particular emphasis on financial services regulation, structured finance and acquisition finance. He advises banks, securities firms and funds on issues associated with regulatory requirements, secured and unsecured lending as well as securities and derivatives transactions.
He graduated from the University of Zurich and is admitted to the bar in Switzerland. Joseph A. Steiner gained work experience at leading law firms and as an in-house counsel in the fields of corporate & commercial as well as banking & finance.
- Senior Associate at Pestalozzi
- London School of Economics, London: LLM
- Secondment at a global bank
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Legal and compliance advisor to a family-run company
- Legal traineeship at a Swiss listed industrial corporation
- Internship at a Japanese Law Firm
- Junior associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Zurich: Master of Law