Jasmine Senn is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's Corporate / M&A practice group in Zurich. Her main areas of practice include corporate and commercial law with a particular focus on M&A, corporate restructurings, reorganizations and joint ventures. She regularly advises Swiss and international companies on all aspects of domestic and cross-border corporate transactions and general corporate law matters. She additionally focuses her practice on capital market and financing transactions.
Jasmine Senn graduated from the University of Zurich (lic. iur., 2010) and holds a master's degree from Queen Mary University of London (LL.M., 2018). Prior to joining Pestalozzi in 2018, she worked for a major global consulting firm. She gained further professional experience as a law clerk with the child and adult protection agency (KESB), as a junior associate with a law firm in Zug and as a legal trainee at the Swiss Competition Commission in Berne. She was admitted to the Swiss bar in 2014 and is a qualified civil law notary in the canton of Zug.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Queen Mary University of London: LL.M. in International Business Law (with Distinction)
- Major global consulting firm: Senior Consultant
- Child and Adult Protection Agency (KESB): law clerk
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Junior associate at a law firm in Zug
- Swiss Competition Commission: legal trainee
- University of Zurich: lic. iur.
- University of Geneva: study visit