Jasmina Peku is an Associate and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation & Arbitration Group in Geneva. She specializes in criminal litigation, white-collar crime and international mutual assistance in criminal matters. Her fields of expertise also include national and cross-border commercial disputes.
Jasmina Peku advises and represents corporate and private clients before Swiss courts in both criminal and commercial matters, including enforcement, attachment and insolvency proceedings. Other areas of practice include tenancy law and labour law.
Jasmina Peku completed her junior associate term with Pestalozzi, which she joined as an associate after being admitted to the Swiss bar in 2020.
Jasmina Peku graduated from the University of Geneva with a specialization in Business Law and a Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions. Her academic career was further enhanced by her year of study at Melbourne Law School as part of a competitive exchange program with the University of Geneva. She also participated in the 24th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, for which her team won the first prize for the Best Claimant Memorandum.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Geneva: Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions
- Member of the 24th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- University of Geneva: Master in Business Law
- Melbourne Law School: Exchange Program
- University of Geneva: Bachelor in Law