Jasmina Peku is a junior associate and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation & Arbitration Group in Geneva.
She joined Pestalozzi after graduating from the University of Geneva with a Master degree in Business Law and a Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions. Particularly interested in international commercial law and the common law system, she spent two semesters at Melbourne Law School on an exchange program. During her master's degree, she also participated in the 24th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, for which her team won the first prize for the Best Claimant Memorandum.
Following her junior associate term, Jasmina Peku will take the bar exam.
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Geneva: Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions
- University of Geneva: Master in Business Law
- Member of the 24th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- Melbourne Law School: Exchange Program
- University of Geneva: Bachelor in Law
French, English, German