Goran Studen is an associate in Pestalozzi’s Corporate / M&A Group in Zurich. His preferred areas of practice include corporate, M&A, commercial and contract law as well as estate planning. Mr. Studen also advises clients (individuals, corporations and institutions) on all legal matters relating to foundation law.
Before joining Pestalozzi, Goran Studen worked for major law firms in Munich and Zurich as well as the University of Zurich. He graduated from the University of Munich, holds a Master of Law (LL.M.) from the University of Cambridge and a PhD from the University of Zurich. Goran Studen is a frequent speaker at conferences in Switzerland and abroad and a regular lecturer at the University of Zurich and the University of Liechtenstein.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Lecturer at the University of Zurich and Lawyer at Swiss law firm in Zurich
- University of Zurich: Dr. iur.
- Associate at international law firm in Munich and Associate at Swiss law firm
- University of Cambridge: LL.M.
- Admission to the bar
- Doctorate researcher at the University of Zurich
- University of Munich: Dipl. jur.
- Junior associate at international law firm in Munich