Dora Peric is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation & Arbitration group in Zurich. She represents clients before Swiss courts and in both domestic and international arbitration proceedings. Her main practice areas are commercial and contractual disputes in a variety of industries as well as debt enforcement, insolvency law and the UN Convention for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
Dora Peric graduated from the University of Zurich in 2019 (MLaw). During her studies she worked as a research assistant at Pestalozzi and for Prof. Dr. Claire Huguenin (Chair for Private-, Commercial- and European Law) at the University of Zurich and completed several internships. She worked as a junior associate at another leading Swiss law firm and gained experience as a law clerk at the district court Baden. She got admitted to the Swiss bar in 2022. Before joining Pestalozzi as associate, she worked as a research assistant for Prof. Dr. Kern Alexander (Chair for International Financial Law and Banking Regulation) at the University of Zurich where she mainly focused on Sustainable Finance and Financial Sanctions.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Research assistant to Prof. Dr. Kern Alexander, University of Zurich
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- District court of Baden: law clerk
- Junior associate at a leading Swiss law firm
- University of Zurich: Master of Law
- Research assistant at Pestalozzi
- Research assistant to Prof. Dr. Claire Huguenin, University of Zurich
- University of Zurich: Bachelor of Law